Sunday, December 30, 2007

My apologies

Sry for not posting anything for quite a while.. Been spacing out lately cause of boredom and got some bad news for myself today too.. so yea... hehe.. anyways, i am still unable to confirm for the gathering here atm.. thanks to bryan.. lols.. i needed the information on how many ppl are interested and wat are ur budgets and all.. so i could arrange for all of u.. so bryan if u see this u better chat with me!! haha!!

I am heart-brokened!! everyone say nicole nicole nicole.. and no one say meXD!!! haiz... i guess i was that 'unimportant' or 'unrememberableful' (easy to be forgotten)XD! Holidays is almost over guys~ and i hav to get back to my stupid college and meet my 'friends' soon.. anyways, i wish u all enjoy the last moments of ur holiday and best to all in ur future studies! will post more soon as i get the info from bryan.. so everyone hunt him down!!

No comments: